Heating, Gas & Boiler Services in Edinburgh
Fully qualified gas safe registered engineers
Whether it's a simple boiler service or you need a brand new central heating system installed we can help. Our fully qualified GAS SAFE REGISTERED engineers are able to service the vast majority of Edinburgh neighbourhoods and can help you with the following:
- Investigating boiler breakdowns
- Boiler servicing
- Boiler repairs
- Boiler parts replacement
- New boiler installations
- Boiler safety checks
- Installation, maintenance and repair of most gas appliances
We can also help with heating issues such as:
- Radiators not warming up properly
- Leaks in the central heating system
- Installing new or removing old radiators
- Fitting or replacing radiator valves
- Hot water tank repairs or replacements
- Installations or replacements of unvented cylinders
- Fix, install and repair all types of radiators
Repair or Replace?
If your boiler has stopped working or you are having problems with heating or hot water, we can help you to advise whether your existing system is worth repairing or not.
There are generally two types of boilers used in domestic properties:
1. Combi boiler - a combination of a central heating boiler and efficient water heater. This is ideal for smaller homes and provides hot water quickly with minimal wastage.
2. Conventional Boiler - with this system, water is stored in a separate cylinder; this can work well in larger homes requiring more hot water.
Benefits of a new boiler:
Modern boilers are usually fitted with sophisticated heating controls allowing you to adjust the temperature of your home to suit your needs. This helps you to take better control of your central heating system which often results in less wastage and lower energy bills. On contacting Cummings Plumbing we will arrange for one of our boiler engineers to visit you in order to survey your current system and discuss your options with you.