Plumbing Services in Edinburgh
Domestic and commercial plumbing in Edinburgh
Our qualified Edinburgh plumbers are available to attend to a variety of plumbing issues. We handle both domestic and commercial plumbing situations, from leaking pipes to a full bathroom installation.
Our labour is fully insured and guaranteed for 1 year. In the unlikely event of an issue with our work, you can rest assured that we will return to resolve it within a reasonable period of time.
Helpful hints from our Edinburgh plumbers:
1. Always check for hidden pipework with a reliable detection device when carrying out DIY at home. All too often we are called upon to repair pipework after customers have attempted to hang pictures or lay flooring.
2. As far as possible use strainers over domestic plug holes to minimise the amount of hair or food being washed into drains.
3. When cold weather sets in during the winter reduce your risk of burst pipes by ensuring you put the heating on for at least one hour twice a day to prevent frozen pipes.
4. To prevent stop cocks from seizing up use a grease lubricant and turn them on and off at least once a year.
5. After installing a new washing machine remember to remove the transit bolts before using for the first time. Leaving the bolts in place could risk damaging your new machine.
Popular locations we cover in Edinburgh:
Barnton | Blackhall | Bruntsfield | Colinton | Corstorphine | Craiglockhart | Cramond | Dalry | Gorgie | Leith | Merchiston | Morningside | Murrayfield | Newhaven | Newington | New Town | Old Town | Stockbridge | Trinity